Protecting Your Pearly Whites
Dental insurance is a type of policy that provides coverage for dental expenses. It may be provided by your employer, but you can also buy your own plan for yourself or your family.
A standard dental plan covers the following:
- Diagnostic and preventive care
- Basic restoration / oral fillings
- Periodontal maintenance / oral prophylaxis
- Repair of dentures
- Root canals
- Oral surgery / tooth extraction
Types of Dental Insurance:
1. Dental Maintenance
2. Dental PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
3. Dental Indemnity
To know more about dental insurance, we have provided a list of companies in Ashburn below. Just click on the links to get a quote or get more policy specifics.