Ranking The Top Auto Insurers
Who are the best insurance companies?
That’s a great question. As simple as it sounds there are a lot of factors involved.
Below you will find a list of, what we have determined to be, the highest rated car insurance companies serving Ashburn. Our ratings default to an overall score which is an aggregate of J.D. Power, A.M. Best, Standard & Poor and Moody’s company ratings. Rating criteria for each source are as follows:
- J.D Power – Polled opinion from a sample of consumers who have used the service.
- A.M. Best – Credit Rating
- S&P – Credit Rating
- Moody’s – Credit Rating
As you can see the overall score is skewed by financial stability which is a major factor for an insurance product. Scores are shown in the box at the top right of each listing. We have also provided a drop down field if you would like to sort by an individual rating source.
Note: These ratings are specifically for auto. We are working to add home, life and health shortly.
Liberty Mutual - Are You Overpaying For Auto Insurance?
- Discover Discounts And Coverage Customized To You
- Accident Forgiveness, New Car Replacement, Multi-Car Discount, Bundle Discount and more
- Let Us See How Much We Could Save You In !
- Get Your Fast, Free Quote Today
State Farm® Is Here to Help You Save on Car Insurance
- Switch and see how State Farm could help you save 25%* on car insurance.
- 24/7 help online, in-app, or via call center and personal service of an agent
- Flexible payment plans plus average Drive Safe and SaveTM discounts of 15%*.
- *Discount names, percentages, availability and eligibility may vary by state.
Get dependable coverage at an affordable price!
- Receive ID cards today
- Reliable state minimum-limits and full coverage
- Discounts for homeowners, multi-car, prior insurance and more
- Bilingual assistance in English and Spanish