Protecting Your Pearly Whites
Dental insurance is a type of policy that provides coverage for dental expenses. It may be provided by your employer, but you can also buy your own plan for yourself or your family.
A standard dental plan covers the following:
– Diagnostic and preventive care
– Basic restoration / oral fillings
– Periodontal maintenance / oral prophylaxis
– Repair of dentures
– Root canals
– Oral surgery / tooth extraction
Types of Dental Insurance:
1. Dental Maintenance
2. Dental PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
3. Dental Indemnity
To know more about dental insurance, we have provided a list of companies in your area below. Just click on the links to get a quote or get more policy specifics.