Covering Your Biggest Investment
Home insurance (HOI) is a type of property policy that provides insurance coverage for private homes. You can insure your house against intrusion, earthquakes, fire, floods, hurricanes, and other calamities, depending on the plan you choose.
Standard Homeowners Coverage:
Coverage A – Dwelling
Coverage B – Other Structures on Your Property
Coverage C – Personal Property
Coverage D – Loss of Use
Coverage E – Personal Liability Protection
Coverage F – Medical Payments
HOI rates can be substantial; however, price should not the sole consideration when choosing a home insurance company. When purchasing a policy, it is important to ensure you are buying from a reputable company with coverage that protects you in event of a claim.
We have provided below personalized list of home insurance companies based on your location. Just click on the links to request a quote or get more provider specific information in your area.
List of Home Insurance Companies
Farmers® Home Insurance
- Affordable Virginia Home insurance - you could save up to 19%.
- Get a quote and personal service from a Farmers agent near you.
- Start your fast quote online now!
Liberty Mutual - Are You Overpaying For Home Insurance?
- See How Much You Could Save In Virginia!
- Only Pay For What You Need
- Discounts Customized To You
- Get Your Quote Today
Home insurance protects your home & belongings
- Provides financial protection for your home, both inside & out
- Bundle your home & auto policies & save even more
- Condo & townhouse policies available
- Get a quote & choose the policy that is right for you
Home Insurance from $35/mo - YA
- Compare Progressive, Hippo, and 15 other carriers online
- See why 93% of customers give us 5 stars!
- We shop, you save. Easy