Covering Your Biggest Investment
Home insurance (HOI) is a type of property policy that provides insurance coverage for private homes. You can insure your house against intrusion, earthquakes, fire, floods, hurricanes, and other calamities, depending on the plan you choose.
Standard Homeowners Coverage:
Coverage A – Dwelling
Coverage B – Other Structures on Your Property
Coverage C – Personal Property
Coverage D – Loss of Use
Coverage E – Personal Liability Protection
Coverage F – Medical Payments
HOI rates can be substantial; however, price should not the sole consideration when choosing a home insurance company. When purchasing a policy, it is important to ensure you are buying from a reputable company with coverage that protects you in event of a claim.
We have provided below personalized list of home insurance companies based on your location. Just click on the links to request a quote or get more provider specific information in your area.
List of Home Insurance Companies
Liberty Mutual - Customized Coverage That Fits Your Needs
- See How Much You Could Save In Illinois!
- Homeowners Who Switched Saved an Average of $494!
- Custom Quotes Give You The Coverage You Need And The Discounts You Deserve
- Get Affordable Homeowners Insurance Now!
It’s not just a house. It’s home.
- You’ve worked hard to make your house a home. So why not give it the protection it deserves?
Home Insurance for the 21st Century
- 4X’s the average coverage on computers and electronics.
- Save up to 25%. Get quote in 30 seconds - no phone calls or emails required
- Comprehensive coverage to fit your needs